Max gross salary 43,5k – 67k | relocation budget – bonus – lease car | Big Four | Financial Services | International Experience | Senior – Supervisory – Assistant Manager level | Amsterdam | International Auditors
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant audit experience (at least +2 years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam? Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for Seniors, Supervisors and Assistant Managers, who are willing to pursue their career abroad. In cooperation with our client, one of the Big Four firms, we deploy talented audit professionals from all over Europe.
You will be working for a Big Four Audit company in Amsterdam as a Senior, Supervisor or Assistant Manager and with a “fast growth track” to higher job levels. We offer job opportunities in Financial Services audit department, more specifically Insurance, Investment Management and Banking.
Our client specializes in providing audits for Financial Services Industry clients, Insurance, Investment Management and Banking clients in particular. As an International Auditor you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments. You will work in professional and international teams at renowned clients of the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with and to learn from highly professional colleagues. You will have a diverse work environment: in the office, at the client and from home.
We are looking for talented candidates with the following qualifications:
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- Bachelor or Master graduates in Finance, Audit, Business Administration or similar;
- Preferably you are (almost) graduated in postgraduate programs such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, IEMA, CPA, CMA or similar;
- Experience in auditing the Financial Services segment, in particular Insurance and/or Investment Management and/or Banking;
- Experienced with IFRS;
- At least 2+ years of professional audit experience for EU candidates (preferably Big Four);
- At least 4+ years of professional audit experience for Visa candidates (preferably Big Four);
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language.
As an International Auditor, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- Max gross all-in salary (including 8,33% holiday allowance) for Senior is 43,5k Supervisor is 52,5k and for Assistant Manager 67k;
- Salary will strongly depend on your expertise and experience record and will be ranked to your ‘peers’;
- On top of your salary package you will receive a net relocation budget of 3k+ ; leasecar; 30 holiday days; variable bonus and 30% tax ruling;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- In case of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly;
- Assistance in relocation and professional advice on fulfilling fiscal obligations (if any);
- The change to work in the dynamic city of Amsterdam;
- A good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends, you’ll have plenty of time to travel around;
- A boost to your professional career.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.