€ 3.700 – € 4.000 (40h) | Investments | Private Equity | Real Estate | Financial Markets | Finance | Valuations | Deal Execution | Market Research| Stakeholder Management | MSc | International | Amsterdam
Are you an ambitious, driven, Spanish-speaking, highly analytical, communicative graduate? Do you hold a Master’s degree with excellent grades in (quantitative) finance, econometrics or finance & investments? Do you have 1 – 2 years of experience in M&A, deals, valuations and accountancy and market research for potential investment opportunities? We have a unique opportunity for a high-performing talent!
As a Junior Investment Analyst, you will work at a small investment holding with an asset base worth more than €2 billion. The holding has more than 20 companies in its portfolio divided across three main areas of investment including: Real Estate, Private Equity and Venture Capital. Headquartered in Amsterdam, they partner with companies to provide capital, strategic guidance, and operational expertise to drive growth and maximize value.
As an Investment Analyst, you play a crucial role in supporting the deal execution process and conducting thorough due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
Moreover, your responsibilities include:
- Perform financial analysis, including financial modelling, valuation, and scenario analysis, to evaluate potential investment opportunities.
- Conduct industry and market research to assess the competitive landscape, industry trends, and growth prospects.
- Assist in the due diligence process by gathering and analyzing relevant data, including financial statements, industry reports, legal documents, and market research.
- Prepare investment memos, presentations, and other documentation to communicate findings and recommendations to senior team members and investment committees.
- Monitor and track the performance of portfolio companies, identify key performance indicators, and contribute to value enhancement initiatives.
- Support the deal sourcing and screening process by evaluating potential investment opportunities and conducting initial assessments.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and market developments to inform investment strategies and decision-making processes.
To be successful as an Investment Analyst, the following should apply:
- Master’s degree with outstanding grades in Finance, Finance & Investments or similar;
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience in M&A, deals, valuations and accountancy;
- Experience in the real estate sector is a plus;
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills. With the ability to interpret complex financial data and draw meaningful insights;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a high-performing talent! You learn all steps in the deal execution process of investment opportunities. With your strong analytical and communication skills, you act as a valuable financial sparring partner for your team members and other stakeholders at multiple locations abroad (London and Barcelona). Moreover, you will experience a steep learning curve in analyzing financial data, performing market research, developing financial models, and assisting in the overall investment decision-making process. Occasional travel in Europe will be required based on the firm’s needs. Is it your dream to start your career within the investment and private equity industry? Apply now!
Young Financials offers you:
- A good gross salary package: €3.700 – € 4.000 per month. Salary is based on 40 hours per week and depends on your educational background and work experience;
- Extra study budget of €1500;
- 8,33% vacation allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Doris Kroes via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.