Up to €3.500 (40h) | Bonus | Consultancy | Risk Management | Treasury | FinTech | Randstad | Analytical | Master | Multinational Clients
Are you assertive, analytical, and do you want to develop your consultancy skills? Do you strive for excellence and do you take on new challenges with passion? Have you just finished your Master’s and do you want to work with the world’s top organizations in exciting, international projects with multiple stakeholders? Then we have a unique opportunity for you!
Our client is a fast growing FinTech consultancy company and a leading supplier of services to corporate treasuries, banks, central banks and asset managers. The consultant strives to be a partner to its’ clients, rather than a provider of software. They invest strongly into their staff, by hosting trainings on a regular basis, assigning senior mentors to new employees, and a lot of learning on the job opportunities.
The Scandinavian company consists of 15 different nationalities working from different countries around the globe, but still manage to come together periodically to establish team bonding.
You will be part of the small, but growing, Dutch team and receive a two weeks training in Sweden. This will be a thorough introduction to the company, its’ clients and to the consulting role before you will join live projects.
It will be your responsibility to implement and test solutions aimed at extending or improving the use of the clients’ treasury and risk management systems. It is important to be thorough, and you enjoy getting the details right.
For example, De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) has requested an upgrade to the systems it’s already using. After carefully reviewing what the bank desires, the upgrades will be tested and implemented. Due to the companies’ advanced auto-testing system, most errors are eliminated and the upgrade will run smoothly. This resulted into improved data quality and management reporting of daily operations. The operation was succesfull, and the Eurozone Central Bank (ECB) picked up on this new development. They request a tailor made implementation of the software into their treasury system. This will be your teams’ next assignment.
To thrive as a Junior Business Consultant, you are a social person with great communication and cooperation skills, and:
- Have a Master in Econometrics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Technology or similar
- Are highly analytical and possess high consultancy skills
- Have just graduated or have less than 2 years working experience
- Are proficient in business English, verbally and in writing
- Are willing to travel (abroad) to work on client projects
As Junior Business Consultant, we offer you:
- Up to €3.500 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week)
- An appealing bonus structure
- Company phone + laptop
- 30 paid vacations +8% vacation allowance
- Pension scheme
- You will be assigned a mentor
- Possibility to travel abroad for projects (traveling included)
- Training: 2 weeks certification in Sweden
- Periodic internal or external trainings, training on the job by senior consultants
- Networking events with colleagues
- Good work/life balance
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Jim Adam via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com