€3.300 – €3.500 (40h) | Business Development | Valuations | Banking | Financial Markets | Financial Sector | Financial Transactions | Python | Sustainability | Social Impact | International | The Hague
Do you want to work for a major bank with a focus on sustainability and social impact? Would you like to take a deep dive into financial and banking processes and get the opportunity to develop your Python skills further? Are you analytically strong, data-driven, eager to learn, proactive, and hold a Master’s degree in (Quantitative) Finance, Finance & Technology, Information Management, Econometrics or a similar beta background? This position as Junior Business Developer – Banking is perfect for you!
This bank focuses on financing sustainable and major social issues projects. For example, limiting energy demand and increasing energy efficiency projects and solutions for housing associations for affordable and liveable neighbourhoods. The organisational culture is flat and informal, and you work through the agile method with supportive and open colleagues. Innovation and quality are central to this.
You will work within the Valuations team of the bank. Responsible for keeping applications and systems up and running for outstanding loans, reconciliation of valuations, and analyzing market data. Multiple financial instruments i.a. derivates, bonds, and FX are processed through these applications.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying business information needs, opportunities and barriers. Coordinating and performing analyses for intended changes and developments;
- Translating business requirements into appropriate solutions within the framework of the Valuation-related systems;
- Applying modern tech architecture patterns to existing and new integrations of applications;
- Testing and writing e.g Python codes and pushing the changes to the production environment;
- Applying continuous improvement and automation initiatives to financial and business processes;
- Proactively think along with users and advise them on possible solutions.
To be successful as a Junior Business Developer – Banking you are or have:
- A Master’s degree in (Quantitative) Finance, Finance & Technology, Information Management, Econometrics or a similar beta study;
- Experience with Python through study or work;
- Experience with SQL is a plus;
- Strong affinity with financial instruments, banking, and financial markets;
- Interested in underlying technical banking processes;
- Competence to connect business with developers;
- Analytical, communicative, eager to learn, and creative.
You will be working at a major bank with a focus on sustainability and making social impact. If you are eager to take a deep dive into financial products and processes and ready to support business with your technical solutions in i.a. Python, this opportunity is perfect for you! You will gain experience with underlying technical banking processes and multiple financial products, i.a. derivatives, bonds and FX. It gives you the opportunity to develop your Python skills further e.g., in coding and automating processes within a professional banking environment. Colleagues are informal, open-minded, social, and supportive. The bank invests in your professional and personal development for you to keep growing!
Furthermore, we offer you:
- An excellent gross salary package €3.300 – €3.500 (40 hours per week);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Study budget of €2000;
- Guaranteed bonus (equal to monthly salary)
- 24 holiday days plus 2 bonus days and public holidays;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Working from home allowance;
- Travel allowance;
- Hybrid working.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this position as Junior Business Developer – Banking, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent her an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this position asJunior Business Developer – Banking, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent her an email to email@example.com