€ 3.100 – € 3.400 (40h) | International Bank | Junior Consultant – Business Change | Finance & Risk | Reporting | Regulatory Change | IT Data systems | Data quality | Stakeholder management | Amsterdam | Consultancy
Do you have a master degree in Finance, Financial Economics, Accountancy and Control or similar? Do you have 0 to 1 years of working experience in the field of finance, reporting or data? Are you proactive, data-driven and focused on innovation? Do you want to work for a renowned large international bank? Being a Junior Consultant – Change Finance & Risk Reporting might be perfect for you!
Globally operating bank, with activities in wholesale, retail, insurance and private banking. You will join a multidisciplinary and agile operating team/organization, focusing on the implementation of new Finance & Risk Regulatory. You can think of the introduction of Basel IV, the implementation of major (strategic) changes within existing regulatory reporting, such as FinRep 2021, IFRS, COREP, Deposit Guarantee Scheme or Granular Reporting (AnaCredit/Loan Tapes/Risk Reporting). Your team is responsible for optimal implementation of new regulatory from various programs and projects. Much emphasis is placed on data systems and data quality. Additionally, an important focus is a uniform Finance & Risk approach, so the bank can respond quickly to requests from stakeholders, including the Dutch National Bank / European Central Bank.
As a Junior Consultant – Change Finance & Risk Reporting, you are involved with new Finance & Risk Reporting Regulatory, data processes, data quality, IT systems, and complex consultancy issues. Based on your expertise, you also work with professionals from the IT organization of the bank and other colleagues from Finance & Risk business, such as Product Owners of certain systems and Business Product Experts. Together with your team, you make processes insightful and transparent you guide meetings in the right direction. In your position, you are responsible for facilitating the introduction of new regulations, translating data attributes, and maintain contact with stakeholders. You continuously focus on improving and renewing reporting. Together with your team, and in close collaboration with the business, you are end-to-end responsible for strategic projects in the field of Finance & Risk Reporting Regulatory.
To be successful in this position, the following should apply:
- A proactive professional;
- A completed Master’s degree in Finance, Financial Economics, Accountancy & Control or similar;
- 0 to 1 year experience in the fields of Finance, Reporting or Data;
- Affinity with IT systems, data processing and data quality;
- Analytically and conceptually strong;
- Advisory skills;
- Goal-oriented (thinker and hands-on at the same time);
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to represent the interests of internal and external stakeholders, and to make good risk assessment.
- A challenging job within the Investment sector;
- Nice colleagues and ‘’colleague’’ young professionals in a stimulation work environment;
- A good salary depending on experience – € 3,100 – € 3,400 based on 40 hours per week, with 8% holiday allowance;
- A training budget of € 1.500;
- Reimbursements of travel expenses (public transport 2nd class);
- Varied work, being at the forefront of the latest developments in the field of Finance & Risk Reporting;
- A great starter position with an excellent career perspective;
- At the moment work is (mostly) done at the office.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Anne Bokeloh via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.