€3,000 / 40 hours | Junior Data Consultant | Bank | Investment sector | Process improvements | CFA study | Amsterdam
Have you recently completed your studies and are you ready to start your career? Do you want to gain knowledge and skill of the Investment sector? Do you want to work for a leading international bank and study for CFA at the same time? Then the Junior Investment Data Consultant position is for you! Read on quick.
This international bank focuses on professional investors, such as pension funds, insurers and (listed and unlisted) investment funds and has an excellent reputation within the financial world. The bank has a clear growth strategy for the European market. Its services ensure, among other things, that institutional and professional investors (can) comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding investment activities. You will end up in a dynamic and stimulating working environment in which you can learn a lot about the Investment sector.
Due to (technological) improvements, the emphasis in this position is also on analytical work. You are also expected to think along and participate in (cross-departmental) improvement processes. You have a good eye for data processes and risks. You will work within a dynamic and professional organization with many young colleagues and you will be given every opportunity to contribute to changes and improvements within the department and the organization. In this position you gain a lot of knowledge and experience with data, IT systems, complex financial instruments, transactions and automating processes. You will gain broad process experience and knowledge of how international pension funds/asset managers are organised. You lay a solid foundation for a further career within Investment. They work hard, especially during the busy periods (quarterly and annual closings). You learn to work under pressure, and the extra hours are of course paid. This also gives your salary a boost!
To be successful as a Junior Data Consultant – Investment you have or are:
- A degree in Economics, Business, Finance or equivalent;
- University level of thinking;
- You have knowledge of investments and common financial instruments;
- Good at making complex matters simple;
- You ask critical questions and are always looking for improvements;
- Data-driven, numerically analytical and accurate;
- Affinity with IT and data systems;
- You have a good eye for processes;
- An assertive, proactive personality, hands on;
- Strong communication and advisory skills (NL and English).
As a Junior Data Consultant – Investment we offer you:
- A challenging job within the Investment sector;
- “Colleague” young professionals in a stimulating work environment;
- A good salary, € 3,000 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week) and 8% holiday allowance;
- Option to have extra hours worked paid out;
- Opportunity to pursue CFA (or other) training. Up to €1,500 paid in full;
- Travel expenses (OV 2nd class) will be reimbursed;
- Pension accrual;
- Working in a “state of the art” office environment;
- A serious starter position with an excellent career perspective.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we would like to get to know you! You can apply directly via the apply button. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Jet Nelissen on +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or send an email to email@example.com.