€3.200-€3.500 gross per month (40h) + 13th month + 8.33% holiday allowance | Sustainability | Banking | Finance | ESG | Regulatory Reporting | International | Analytical Mindset | MSc | Amsterdam
Have you graduated with a MSc degree in Finance, Finance & Sustainability, or equivalent and do you have 0-2 years of relevant working experience? Do you have affinity with ESG, regulatory reporting, financial data, and banking? Do you want to learn, explore, and develop within a financial changing environment that strongly emphasizes sustainability? Are you analytically strong, data-driven, and proactive? Then, this unique position as a Junior Financial Sustainability Analyst is for you!
Our client is an international bank, offering a wide range of banking services, from retail banking to corporate finance. This bank evolved into a leading institution focused on innovation, simplicity, and sustainability. The team where you will work is responsible for external financial and regulatory reporting. Specifically, the ESG reporting team ensures that there is a controlled environment for reporting on non-financial information throughout the bank. You will work in a dynamic environment, managing the ever-evolving requirements and expectations of stakeholders.
As a Junior Financial Sustainability Analyst, your primary responsibilities focus on managing existing non-financial information ESG reporting obligations and integrating new ESG requirements into reporting processes. The team oversees the inclusion of non-financial information in the Annual Report, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations such as Global Reporting Initiative, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, EU Taxonomy, and upcoming regulations from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In addition to external stakeholders, such as auditors, the team supports internal stakeholders. The team provides insights into crucial developments and advises on the implications of changes in regulation and finance. Using your strong analytical, and communication skills, you will support the bank in the preparation and submission of regulatory and sustainability ESG reports.
This position also involves diving into the internal processes, evaluating and improving the bank’s integration and reporting of ESG data. You will actively engage in projects that push the bank to meet ESG reporting requirements, including CSRD. Ultimately, you will be a crucial part of a team that drives continuous improvement in the reporting process.
As a Junior Financial Sustainability Analyst, you are proactive, analytical, and data-driven. Moreover, you have a passion for sustainability and enjoy initiating various projects to advance, integrate, and implement ESG reporting.
To be successful, you have or are:
- A MSc degree in Finance, Finance & Sustainability, or equivalent;
- 0-2 years of working experience in the financial sector, for example in a global audit firm, or similar;
- Affinity with sustainability, ESG, financial data, and banking;
- Analytical skills, data-driven, and pro-active mindset;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, able to present ESG topics in a clear and accessible manner to internal stakeholders;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
As a Junior Financial Sustainability Analyst, we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- You learn to professionally and effectively communicate with clients, other teams, and departments, which allows you to build up a valuable network;
- You will get insight into various banking processes, systems, products, and regulations of a reputable player in the financial markets;
- Great career opportunities within the bank.
Young Financials offers you:
- The gross monthly salary can reach up to approximately €3.200-€3.500 (40 hours), depending on knowledge and working experience;
- 13th month;
- 25 vacation days per year + paid holidays and 8.33% vacation allowance;
- Participation in non-contributory pension plan;
- Extra study budget of €1,500 for attending external education and/or training;
- Full commuting allowance;
- Hybrid working.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Doris Kroes via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.