€ 3.000 (40 hours) | Trade Operations Specialist | Financial Markets | Securities | Operations | M&A | International | Banking | MSc | Amsterdam
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international bank? Have you completed your Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial sector? Are you interested in financial markets, financial products and events that can have an impact on stock prices? Are you analytical, communicative, and proactive? Then the position as Junior Trade Operations Specialist might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Operations Trade Processing business line. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitalization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees with an innovative mindset.
- Processing events that can have an impact on the securities of the banks’ clients: Mergers & Acquisitions, Cash Dividends, Bankruptcies, etc.
- Run and improve the day-to-day trade processes for the clients of the bank;
- Analyze end-to-end flows in trade processing, solve errors and exceptions, and maintain a robust and predictable process;
- Participation in data and process improvement projects;
- You will work through Agile principles and participate in daily meetings with your team.
To be successful as Junior Trade Operations Specialist, the following should apply:
- A Master degree in Economics, Business Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- 0 – 1 years of working experience (internships included);
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Affinity with Financial Markets;
- You are interestedin automation and process improvement;
- Emphatic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As Junior Trade Operations Specialist, we offer you:
- Gross month salary € 3.000 (40 hours per week) + 8% holiday allowance;
- 24 holiday days;
- Pension contribution;
- Net study budget € 750;
- Work from home budget;
- Commuting costs are completely covered.
Furthermore you will be offered:
- In depth knowledge from financial markets, products and trade processing;
- A challenging job in a business line with focus on data driven innovation;
- Good combination between your regular tasks, problem solving and challenging projects;
- Highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- Participation in several cross department projects;
- Great career opportunities in a flat organisation;
- Working together with other young professionals and in a stimulating atmosphere.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Anne Bokeloh via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.