Gross annual salary €43k+ (36h) | Traineeship | Sustainability | Finance & Risk | ESG | Data Analytics | Data Science | Data Analysis | Modeling | Process Optimization | the Hague
Are you a MSc graduate and do you have a strong affinity with Banking, Risk and Data Analytics? Do you want to learn, explore and develop within a financial environment with a strong focus on sustainability? Do you want to be intensively trained and educated to further develop in-depth skills within Risk & Finance? Are you analytically strong, data-driven, eager to learn, proactive, and have you recently graduated with a Master’s degree in (Quantitative) Finance, Economics or similar? Then this unique position Traineeship – Risk Data Analytics is perfect for you!
This bank focuses on financing sustainable projects and green energy in the (semi-)public sector. The bank provides loans to municipalities, provinces, housing associations, network operators and energy companies, to become environmentally friendly at a rapid pace. For example, the financing of wind farms, solar panels and other risk-bearing sustainable projects. The bank also issues large volumes of green bonds. The organizational culture is informal, there is a pleasant working atmosphere and together with your colleagues you are focused on achieving the best results. Innovation and quality are central to this.
As Risk Data Analytics Trainee you will work within the Finance & Risk Management department, which is divided into four teams: Operational Risk, Asset Liability Management, Compliance, and Credit Risk. You will start within one of these teams and also be part of the Data Analytics & Data Science project team. The bank is fully committed to innovation and automation and therefore you participate in various data and modeling projects.
For the first six months, your function will, for example, consist of analyzing the financial position and liquidity of clients, or analyzing credit proposals and revisions. You can also be involved in the implementation of ESG (Environmental Social Governance) risks and the preparation of ECB reports. Furthermore, there are various digitization and modeling projects to further automate and improve processes. You also maintain contacts with various (and often specialized) stakeholders within the organization.
The bank highly values personal and professional development. Therefore, the bank invests extensive in various education and training courses so you continue to acquire new knowledge and skills.
As Risk Data Analytics Traineeyou are proactive, analytical and data-oriented. You would like to learn a lot from different parts of the Finance & Risk Management domain. You also enjoy to participate in various data projects in the field of automation and process optimization. Furthermore, you also have a passion for sustainability, green energy and you are interested in the public sector.
To be successful you have or are:
- MSc degree in (Quantitative) Finance, Economics or similar field;
- Data driven and focused on automating processes;
- Affinity with Data Analytics and Data Science;
- Able to quickly master complex matters;
- Interest in sustainability and sustainable investments;
- Pick up new tasks quickly and you like to get to the bottom of it;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
As a Risk Data Analytics Trainee you will be directly employed within this sustainable bank. It is also a unique opportunity to:
- Gain experience in multiple teams within the Finance & Risk Management domain;
- Being part of the Data Analytics & Data Science project team and participate in future driven projects;
- Enabling sustainability projects and green energy through financing;
- To start within an organization with short lines and where initiative is rewarded and cooperation is paramount;
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary community projects.
In addition, you will receive a gross annual salary of approximately €43k+ consisting of:
- Attractive gross monthly salary based on 36 hours;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 13th month (equal to monthly salary);
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Large study budget to continue developing yourself;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Travel allowance (1st class public transport or mileage allowance);
- Possibility to work hybrid.
Interested in the Traineeship – Risk Data Analytics? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Dante Ronday via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent her an email to firstname.lastname@example.org