€ 3.200 – € 3.400 (40h) | Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations | Stakeholder Management | Master degree | Asset Management | International Bank | Amsterdam
As a Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations you have a unique insight in the world of asset management. Are you analytical, communicative and proactive? Do you want to put your theoretical knowledge about the investment industry into practice? Then this position as Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations is something for you!
International bank with focus on professional investors such as pension funds, insurers and investment funds (listed and non-listed) and has an excellent reputation within the financial world. Services include support for institutional and professional investors to comply with applicable regulatory. You will join a fast-growing bank and you will work in a dynamic team. This is a unique job opportunity for a young professional who is eager to gain in depth experience in investments.
You will work in the Portfolio Management Operations department, which supports institutional investors in the full trade cycle. The team is responsible for excellent trade processing from front-to-back office. Also, your team is focused on continuous optimization of front office tooling and processes of the bank. By offering thorough support to institutional investors, the team acts as first point of contact to the asset manager and as stakeholder to achieve better performances of the banks’ trading services.
As a Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations, you ensure the life cycle of all assets within clients’ portfolios. Meaning, managing and monitoring the assets of your client. You consult closely with institutional investors on all events related to assets and funds and you take care for a timely/accurate trade processing within the bank. Furthermore, clients contact you to solve queries and for advice regarding their front office tooling and trades.
To be a successful Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations, you have to have:
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- Strong communication and advisory skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong affinity with investment sector, financial instruments;
- Strong with IT tooling in general;
- 0-2 years work experience;
- Proactive, hands-on mindset with strong analytical and numerical skills.
As a Young Professional – Portfolio Management Operations, we offer you:
- A kickstart to your career in the Investment sector;
- Thorough knowledge investments;
- Development of professional communication skills;
- € 3.200 – € 3.400 a month based on a 40-hour work week, + 8% holiday allowance;
- Overtime compensation;
- Opportunity to study CFA, fully paid;
- Travel expenses (OV 2nd class) will be reimbursed;
- Participation in pension scheme.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to get to know you! You can apply directly via the button. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Dante Ronday at +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org