€ 3.000 – € 3.400 (40u) | Business Analyst | Finance, Risk, Treasury | Business Queries | Data Analyses | Data Optimization | Data & IT | SQL & Python | Banking | International | The Hague
Have you completed your Master’s degree and are you looking for a starting position within financial sector? Would you like to be the linking-pin between the business and IT? Do you have excellent communication skills, and can you switch easily between various disciplines? Are you analytical and do you have affinity with data and IT? Would you like to work for an international and dynamic organization? Then the vacancy Junior Business Analyst – Data Landscape might be a good fit for you! Read further for more information.
Our client is an international bank, located in multiple European cities. You will be working at the headquarters in the Hague. The bank is active in consultancy, finance, and investments for a diverse customer group: corporations, financial institutions, investors, financial sponsors, family businesses, and retail customers. Our client is in transition from a financial service provider to a digital company in banking. The department where you will be working is one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation: multiple data analytics and IT tooling are used to build a future proof data landscape for the bank.
As a Junior Business Analyst – Data Landscape, you will be focused on facilitating the right data processes and IT systems for the bank. It is your responsibility to explore business issues in Finance, Treasury, and Risk and to ensure that the systems and data processes are altered to align with these. This requires a close cooperation within your team, data specialists and the business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Translating business queries to technical data solutions. This means that you are the linking-pin between the business (Finance, Treasury, and Risk)and IT. You gather business requirements to concrete solutions for data & IT developers;
- Being the contact person and sparring partner for multiple departments for data issues and analyses;
- You collaborate with the product owner and the data & IT development team to create a plan that is of high quality, as well as realistic;
- You test if the software of the data & IT development team meets the standards;
- You create guidelines for the implementation phase in i.a. SQL and Python;
- You monitor and support the business with new software and system updates.
To be a successful Junior Business Developer – Financial markets, you have or are:
- A Master’s degree in Finance & Technology, Business Information Management; (Quantitative) Finance or similar;
- 0-1 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong affinity with financial data processes, data optimization and IT systems
- Knowledge of SQL and Python is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and a true team player;
- A go-getter who steps forward and takes ownership for projects;
- You are interested in the world of finance and curious about the underlying data and technical processes;
- You are fluent in English.
As Junior Business Analyst – Data landscape, you will work in the Hague within a highly professional team, that has an open and informal culture. You learn to effectively communicate with various departments within the bank to get the work done. Next to that, you gain in depth insights into banking processes and systems from a prominent player in the field. You will be included in the latest (IT and data) developments in the world of Finance, Treasury, and Risk. Moreover, we offers you:
- Gross monthly salary of €3.000 – €3.400 based on 40 hours, depending on your background and experience;
- Study budget of €1500
- 24 vacation days per year and paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button on the right. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Jet Nelissen via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.