€ 3.000 gross per month (40h) | Client Services | Data Analytics | Financial Markets | Operations | Banking | International | MSc | Amsterdam
Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial sector? Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international organization? Do you have strong analytical and communication skills and affinity with financial markets? The position as Junior Client Operations Professional might be interesting for you! Please read on for more information.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. Furthermore, these investors are supported in complying with law and regulations.
As Junior Client Operations Professional, you are part of the Client Operations team. Client Operations is the entry point to the client for all operational queries. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees with an innovative mindset.
- Client contact on a daily basis and helping the client with trade related queries with regard to the full range of the business (Clearing, Settlements, and Reconciliations). Whether by phone, in writing or face to face, you represent the bank and maintain the highest levels of professionalism at all times;
- Using innovative thinking you will assist in the continuous improvement of the services;
- Networking with various other departments, to ensure the best solutions and service to the clients;
- You will work through Agile principles and participate in daily stand up meetings and sprints.
To be successful as Junior Client Operations Professional, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business economics, business administration or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Strong communication skills;
- Real listener and problem solver;
- Empathic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As JuniorClient Operations Professional,we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- You learn to professionally and effectively communicate with clients, other teams and departments, which allows you to build up a valuable network;
- You will get insight into various banking processes, systems, products and regulations of one of the most professional players in the financial markets;
- Great career opportunities within the bank.
Young Financials offers you:
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- € 3.000,- gross per month (40 hours per week), depending on knowledge and experience;
- Extra study budget of € 750 for external education and / or training courses;
- 24 annual holidays plus paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Full commuting allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening or have any remaining questions, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org