€3.100 – €3.600 gross per month (40h) | Junior Credit Risk Analyst | Risk Insights & Analyses | Financial Markets | International bank | Amsterdam | 0-2 years work experience
Are you a starter who is interested in Credit Risk, Financial Markets and gaining impactful Risk insights? Do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? Are you accurate and detail-oriented? We have an exciting and highly responsible job opportunity available as Junior Credit Risk Analyst at the Financial Markets services division of a major international bank in Amsterdam.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to Financial Markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Risk Management department of the bank. As Junior Credit Risk Analyst, you develop and submit credit risk assessments reports to the Bank’s Credit Risk Committee in support of client credit proposals and credit facility reviews. Risk assessments include Policy Adherence, Business Risks, Financial Risks, Cash Flow, and Structure Risks. To provide a clear view of the bank’s exposure to credit risk, you work closely with the Commercial, Treasury, Finance and Market Risk teams.
Your tasks include:
- Analyzing client financial statements and preparing the credit proposals to support client credit/financing requests and credit review process;
- Supporting new client credit/financing requests or the reviewing of existing client credit facilities;
- Assessing the credit-worthiness of the client’s counterparties;
- Tracking new market developments and regulations and providing advice and support to the business;
- Automating and improvement of current processes.
To be successful as a Junior Credit Risk Analyst, this should apply:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Finance and Investments, Economics and Business, Financial Economics or similar;
- 0-2 years of work experience;
- Strong affinity with credit risk or finance;
- Strong analytical skills and always keen on innovative ways to gain impactful insights;
- Accurate and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate activities across different teams;
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial, and you get things done.
As Junior Credit Risk Analyst, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and professional Risk team and at a renowned and international bank;
- Insights into various banking processes, systems, products and regulations at one of the most professional players in the Financial Markets;
- An international and very dynamic working environment;
- The chance to build a unique network;
- You work for important stakeholders inside and outside the bank.
- €3.100 – €3.600 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background and based on a 40 hours working week;
- 8% holiday allowances;
- Paid public holidays and 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days);
- Participation in pension arrangement;
- Training budget € 1.500,- per year;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement;
- Work-at-home allowance
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Dante Ronday via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.