€3.100 – €3.800 | Data Science & IT| Financial Markets | Machine Learning | AI Technology | Data Pipelines | Global Operating Team | International |DevOps | Python & SQL
Are you a MSc graduate with a strong interest in data science, IT and financial markets? Do you get excited by coordinating the rollout of Data Science models? Do you have excellent analytical and programming skills? Are you ready to work with young and ambitious colleagues in a dynamic and a fast paced global bank? Then the position Junior Financial Markets Data Analyst – AI technology is for you!
Our client is a leading global player in financial markets services. The bank has over 3 billion transactions being cleared on an annual base, meaning the amount of data produced is outstanding. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers, and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working with data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts (6 FTE). The team creates multiple data science and analytics projects for the bank. Being part of this team means playing an important role in the daily usage and development of Machine Learning models and AI technology. This team reports directly to the CFO of the bank.
The new position within this team is a combination of Data Science and DevOps. Machine Learning models are build by Data Scientist and you will be responsible to run the models in production. You coordinate this process and you are the linking pin between the business and data engineers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coding Machine Learning models within the data analytics platform of the bank. Using i.a. Python and SQL
- Stakeholder management between the business to retrieve data and Data Engineers for IT solutions
- Building, monitoring and improving data pipelines
- Data Analyses projects for multiple department si.a. : Risk Management, Finance, Commerce, Regulatory Reporting
To be successful in this position, the following should apply:
- MSc in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science or similar;
- Good skills in Python, SQL, and GIT;
- Experience with Tableau is a plus;
- Strong affinity with the financial markets, financial instruments is a must;
- Ambitious and energetic;
- Proactive and eager to keep learning;
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and highly quantitative graduate. You work with the newest Machine Learning Models, AI technologies and data analytics methods of the bank. The team is energetic, data driven and has an entrepreneurial mindset. There is lots of room for development beyond your own expertise and tasks. Furthermore, this global operating team supports 11 regions worldwide. You will therefore also carry out projects abroad!
Furthermore, you will get:
- A good gross salary package €3.100 – €3.800 (40 hours per week)(depending on knowledge and experience);
- Extra study budget of €1.500;
- 8% vacation allowance;
- 24 holiday days;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Anne Bokeloh via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.