€2.900 – €3.200 | Data Quality Management | Banking | Data Analysis | Finance & Risk | International | SQL
Have you completed your Master’s degree and are you looking for a starting position within data management in the banking industry? Do you have affinity with data flows, data analysis, finance and risk? Would you like to work for an international and dynamic organization? Then the vacancy Junior Finance and Risk Data Specialist is the perfect fit for you! Read further for more information.
Our client is an international bank, active in the field of banking, asset management, leasing, insurance and real estate. The department where you will be working is the partner within the bank (worldwide) and the source of supply for all financial and risk data for internal decision-making and regulatory compliance. Here, multiple internal data flows are analyzed and optimized and data quality is monitored. The department supports various department in data management, for example Finance, Risk, Operations, and Product Control. Work is done through the LEAN methodology.
In this department, consisting of 20 data professionals, you will be in charge of all kinds of finance and risk data flows and you will act as a source of information for data owners within the bank. You are the linking pin that brings together various parties, colleagues and stakeholders. Your responsibilities include:
- Providing insight into and improving the data quality of the bank’s domestic and foreign entities and raising awareness of the effects of data quality
- Coordination and implementation of various data management processes
- Monitoring of financial and risk data and performing root cause analyzes
- Creating data quality reports and propose points of improvement
- Monitoring process progress and timely, correct and transparent communication of progress to stakeholders
In addition, you are challenged to use your inquisitiveness, creativity and courage to initiate ideas and develop innovations in improving and drawing attention to data quality.
To be successful as a Junior Finance and Risk Data Specialist you are or have:
- A Master degree in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Business Information Management or similar;
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills;
- Strong affinity with financial systems an processes;
- A strong interest in financial data and data analysis;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Proactive, good communication skills and result-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
As a Junior Finance and Risk Data Specialist you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment. There are many transitions and changes in the banking sector, and you will be involved in change projects. Moreover, you will experience a steep learning curve with regards to data processes and analytics, and learn a lot about banking, financial products and systems. Additionally, you are often in contact with other (international) departments within the bank, and receive personal coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- An excellent salary, between €2.900 – €3.200 dependent on knowledge and experience (36 hours per week);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- 21.6 vacation days a year;
- Training budget of €1.500;
- Travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Jet Nelissen via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com