€ 3.200 – € 3.500 (40u) | Business Analyst | Credit Risk Application | Tech-savvy | Banking | Application Optimization | Python & SQL | SCRUM | International | The Hague
Do you want to be co-responsible for the technical process coordination of the Credit Risk application at an international bank? Are you a young graduate with a background in Finance, Information Management or Tech? Are you a go-getter, who has an eye for innovation and process optimization? Are you enthusiastic about project- and stakeholder management? Then the job opportunity as Junior IT Credit Risk Manager might be for you!
Our client is an international bank, located in multiple European cities. You will be working at the headquarters in The Hague. The bank is active in consultancy, finance, and investments for a diverse customer group: corporations, financial institutions, investors, financial sponsors, family businesses, and retail customers. Our client is in transition from a financial service provider to a digital banking company. The department where you will be working is one of the driving forces behind this digital transformation: multiple applications, data and IT tools are used to build a future proof organization. The work environment is energetic, informal, international, and open.
You will be working within the SCRUM IT Risk team. This team consist of Business Analysts, Application Managers, Developers, and Service Managers. Focus lies on improving and maintaining a stable application landscape for the Risk domain. This team has built an application for Credit Risk and risk modeling purposes. To make the Credit Risk IT process run smoothly, a new Junior IT Credit Risk Manager is needed! Your responsibilities include e.g.:
- Functional Credit Risk application coordination. Meaning, collecting and translating business issues in queries and initiating technical solutions for developers;
- Monitoring of the quality and continuity of the Credit Risk application. Analyzing and describing processes to identify bottlenecks and take initiative to solve these;
- Being the Credit Risk application source of information, for your colleagues in the business, e.g. Retail, Risk, Finance, and Business Intelligence;
- Providing training on the use of the Credit Risk application to business colleagues in a transparent and clear manner;
- Participating in process optimization and change projects.
To be a successful Junior IT Credit Risk Manager, you have or are:
- Master degree in Finance, Business Information Management, Finance & Technology or similar;
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience;
- Affinity with banking, IT, project- and stakeholder management;
- Knowledge of SQL and Python;
- Strong communication skills and a true team player;
- You are interested in the world of finance and curious about the underlying technical processes;
- Proactive and resistant to stress, you think in solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus;
- You are fluent in English.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious young professional who is eager to take ownership of the technical process of a Credit Risk Application! You will become the source of information for a wide range of teams within the bank. You will experience a steep learning curve in technical financial risk processes, banking and project- and stakeholder management. You will be trained by professionals, and included in the latest tech developments in the world of banking. Perfect for a tech-savvy and proactive young professionals who has a strong interest in banking and innovation.
Moreover, you will receive e.g.:
- Gross monthly salary of €3.200 – €3.500 based on 40 hours, depending on your background and experience;
- Study budget of €1.500;
- 24 vacation days per year and paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Hybrid working;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this Junior IT Credit Risk Manager position, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent her an email to email@example.com