€ 3.000 gross per month (40 hours per week) | Junior Trade Operations Specialist | Derivatives | Financial Markets| Operations | International | Banking | MSc | Amsterdam
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international bank? Have you completed your Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial sector? Are you interested in trade processes and derivatives? Are you analytical, communicative, and proactive? Then the position as Junior Trade Operations Specialist might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Operations Trade Processing business line. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitalization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees with an innovative mindset.
- Run and improve the day to day administrative trade processes for the clients of the bank. Financial products (I.a. OTC, bonds, and equities) are divided into sub teams. You will be assigned the derivatives team.
- Analyze end-to-end flows in trade processing, solve errors and exceptions, and maintain a robust and predictable process;
- Data management, Corporate Actions, and Settlements;
- Participation in data en process improvement projects;
- You will work through Agile principles and participate in daily stand up meetings and sprints
To be successful as Junior Trade Operations Specialist, the following should apply:
- A Master degree in Economics, Business Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- 0 – 1 years of working experience (internships included);
- Affinity with Financial Markets and trade operations;
- You have a continuous focus on automation and process improvement;
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Emphatic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As Junior Trade Operations Specialist, we offer you:
- Gross month salary € 3.000 (40 hours per week) + 8% holiday allowance
- 24 holiday days
- Pension contribution employee free
- Net study budget € 750
- Commuting costs are covered
Furthermore you will be offered:
- A challenging job in a business line with focus on data driven innovation;
- Highly dynamic and international environment;
- Good combination between your regular tasks, problem solving and challenging projects;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- Chance to gain in depth knowledge from financial markets products and trade processing;
- Participation in several projects;
- Great career opportunities;
- Working together with other young professionals and in a stimulating atmosphere.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Anne Bokeloh via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.