Max gross salary 55k – 63,5k | Strategy Process Consultant | Strategy | IT & Technology | Transformations | International | Amsterdam
Do you have a Masters’ degree and the ambition to be a Senior Consultant at a renowned international consultancy firm? Would you like to be responsible for identifying and developing strategy solutions for all kinds of corporate clients? Are you communicative, highly analytical and a real team player? Then the position as Senior Strategy Process Consultant might be your dream job!
You will be working for a renowned international consultancy firm in Amsterdam. As a Senior Strategy Process Consultant, you work within projects for multinationals in various industries across banking, retail, innovation, technology, supply chain, and digital business transformation. The team consists of internationally minded, entrepreneurial and ambitious consultants. There is a high degree of agility, the ability of the teams to adapt structures and processes to meet shifting client and environment needs.
As Senior Strategy Process Consultant you represent the team and are the point of contact in various fast-paced projects for all kinds of corporate clients. Increasing regulations, technological developments and increasing competition are important challenges for clients. Together with your team, you work both on designing the strategy and guiding the transformation. Projects may focus on identifying operating strategy solutions, designing a future supply chain, and creating and delivering business cases for large scale digital transformations.
To be successful as a Senior Strategy Process Consultant you are/have:
- A Master’s degree in for example Finance, Economics, Business, Law or Technology;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably within the financial sector;
- Strong communication and highly analytical skills;
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset;
- A big picture thinker and creative with solutions.
- Speaking Dutch is a plus.
As a Senior Strategy Process Consultant, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- Max gross salary (including 8,33% holiday allowance) for Senior Consultant 3+ years of relevant work experience 55k – 63,5k;
- Salary will strongly depend on your expertise and experience record and will be ranked to your ‘peers’;
- On top of your salary package, you will receive a lease car or mobility budget, Laptop and phone, 30 holiday days, variable bonus, and 30% tax ruling (if applicable);
- You are continuously trained at the highest level by the firm, for your personal and professional development;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- Work in the dynamic city of Amsterdam;
- Possibility to attend various courses so you keep growing;
- A boost to your professional career.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent her an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.