€ 3.200 – € 3.400 (40h) | Young Professional – Alternative Investments | Stakeholder Management | Master degree | Investment Sector | International Bank | Amsterdam
Do you have a strong interest in asset management and alternative investments? Are you analytical, communicative and proactive? Do you want to put your theoretical knowledge about the investment industry into practice? Then this position as Young Professional – Alternative Investements is something for you!
International bank with focus on professional investors such as pension funds, insurers and investment funds (listed and non-listed) and has an excellent reputation within the financial world. Services include support for institutional and professional investors to comply with applicable regulatory. You will join a fast-growing bank and you will work in a dynamic team. This is a unique job opportunity for a young professional who is eager to gain in depth experience in investments.
You will work in the Mid Office department, which supports institutional investors in every aspect of the trade cycle. The team is involved in the implementation of new products and services for investors. By offering thorough support to institutional investors, the team acts as an extension of the asset manager.
As a Young Professional – Alternative Investments, you ensure the life cycle of all assets within clients’ portfolios. Meaning, managing and monitoring the assets of your client. You consult closely with institutional investors on all events related to assets and funds. Furthermore, clients contact you to solve queries and for advice regarding their portfolio and products.
To be a succesful Young Professional – Alternative Investments, you have to have:
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- Strong affinity with investment sector, financial instruments;
- 0-2 years work experience;
- Proactive, hands-on mindset with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication and advisory skills in both Dutch and English
As a Young Professional – Alternative Investments, we offer you:
- A kickstart to your career in the Investment sector;
- Thorough knowledge of alternative investments;
- Development of professional communication skills;
- € 3.200 – € 3.400 a month based on a 40-hour work week, + 8% holiday allowance;
- Overtime compensation;
- Opportunity to study CFA, fully paid;
- Travel expenses (OV 2nd class) will be reimbursed;
- Participation in pension scheme.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to get to know you! You can apply directly via the button. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Julie Leeflang at +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.