Young Financials B.V., Young Analytics B.V. and Young Interim B.V. are subsidiaries of Young Professionals Group B.V. (Chamber of Commerce 34227496).
The new European privacy law (GDPR/AVG) will come into effect from 25 May. Young Financials Group continues to handle the processing of personal data with care and would like to inform you about this clearly and transparently. We have brought our privacy statement in line with the new rules.
When you register via our website and/or register for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used to be able to perform these services. The data is stored on secure non-public servers of Young Professionals Group or those of a third party. We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially and with care.
We record or can record the following data:
- Name, address, place of residence, gender, date of birth, social security number, CV, diplomas, personal documents, copy of ID, passport photo, marital status, e-mail address, nationality, information about training;
- Data on availability, employment history and leave;
- Bank account number;
- VAR statements;
- Other matters to the extent required by law or to the extent that you have given permission for this.
We record data to:
- Bringing together supply and demand in the labor market;
- Register hours worked;
- To send the electronic version of the Young Professionals Group newsletter and to be able to advertise in a targeted manner;
- To keep users informed about interesting offers of products and services of Young Professionals Group;
- To process payments;
- To be able to perform pre-employment screenings for our clients.
Personal data will not be made available to third parties without your permission for a purpose other than the purpose for which you provided the data. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Your data will be stored in the Young Professionals Group Talent Pool for a period of 2 years. When this period has expired, you will receive a request whether we may extend the period by one term (2 years). You can unsubscribe from our services at any time, more information about this can be found further on in the privacy statement.
Visiting data is kept on the website. In this context, the IP address of your computer, the time at which a page was requested and data that a visitor’s browser sends, can be registered and used for analyzes of visitor behavior on the website, but also for personal advertisements and/or content on the website. We process this data as anonymously as possible.
We use advertising programs from Google (such as Google AdWords and Google Display), and Facebook. On behalf of these advertising programs, Young Professional Group places advertising cookies through which visitor information such as pages viewed on an anonymous basis for the parties concerned. Google and Facebook use these cookies to check whether you have previously seen or clicked on an advertisement from these platforms. The measured visitor information is also used for re-approaching visitors of Young Professionals Group by means of (personalized) advertisements. Google and Facebook may provide this information to third parties if required to do so by law. Young Professionals Group has no influence on this.
For more information, read:
Access, correction and right to object
If you have a relationship with our company, you have the opportunity to view your personal data. If the information provided by us