Max gross salary up to 70k | Relocation budget – Bonus – Lease car | Big Four | Financial Services Industry – Investment Management – Banking – Insurance | International Experience | Senior – Supervisory – Assistant Manager level | Amsterdam | International Auditors
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant audit and/or advisory experience (at least 2+ years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit & advisory firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam? Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for Seniors, Supervisors and Assistant Managers, who are willing to pursue their career abroad. In cooperation with our client, one of the Big Four firms, we deploy talented audit and advisory professionals from all over Europe.
You will be working for a Big Four Audit & Advisory company in Amsterdam as a Senior, Supervisor or Assistant Manager and with a “fast growth track” to higher job levels. We offer multiple audit & advisory job opportunities in Financial Services Industry – Investment Management – Banking – Insurance.
Our client specializes in providing audits and advisory for Financial Services Industry clients. As an International Auditor and Advisor you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments. You will work in professional and international teams at renowned clients of the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with and to learn from highly professional colleagues. You will have a diverse work environment: at the office, the client and from home. Also you will have the opportunity to combine audit- and advisory assignments.
We are looking for talented candidates with the following qualifications:
- At least 2+ years of professional audit and/or advisory experience for EU candidates (preferably Big Four);
- At least 4+ years of professional audit and/or advisory experience for Visa candidates (preferably Big Four);
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- Bachelor or Master graduates in Finance, Audit, Business Administration or similar;
- Preferably you are (almost) graduated in postgraduate programs such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, IEMA, CPA, CMA or similar;
- Experience in Big 4 organization;
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language.
As an International Auditor and/or Advisor, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- Max. salary range up to 70k (including 8,33% holiday allowance/Assistant Manager level)
- On top of your salary you will participate in competitive bonus arrangements;
- Salary will strongly depend on your expertise and experience record and will be ranked to your ‘peers’;
- On top of your salary package you will receive a gross relocation budget of 3k+, lease car or mobility budget, 30 holiday days, variable bonus, and 30% tax ruling;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- In case of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly;
- Assistance in relocation and professional advice on fulfilling fiscal obligations (if any);
- The chance to work in the dynamic city of Amsterdam;
- A good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends, you’ll have plenty of time to travel around;
- A boost to your professional career.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.